Monday, October 20, 2008

My Future Job......

"sesungguhnya sesudah kesulitan itu ada kemudahan.." (alam nasyrah)

Alhamdulillah, again Allah eases everything for me this time. I worked hard for it, but it was worth it. Maybe, Allah gives everything through my daughter’s birth. Alhamdulillah, Subhanallah, Allahu Akbar.

InsyaAllah, I got the offer as Senior Finance & Administration Officer-16.10.2008. And Alhamdulillah, better than before. I will be provided with the following benefits:

1) Office is Near from my house. Definitely, that is what I want.
2) Annual leave = 18 days. Normal rate for Senior Level
3) Medical leave = 14 days. Normal rate for Senior Level
4) Socso & EPF = company & employee shall contribute according to Malaysian Labour Law
5) Hospitalization Medical Insurance = Coverage under Company’s Group Personal Accident Insurance. Alhamdulillah, my first time insurance cover
6) Maternity Expense Claim = RM 1,800 (up until to 5 children (Max.) of the same family. Alhamdulillah, also my first time get this benefit. Husband’s company only cover RM500 + mine. It’s enough already.7) Clinic Medical Cost = claim as per receipt (outpatient)—Max. Total = RM1, 500/ per year. Alhamdulillah. Hmm, I have experienced through my former company (not the current one) claim was liable to RM300 per year only. Is it enough??? What a weird rule, is it?
8) Mileage claim = RM 0.70 / km
9) Any special request to work on Saturday & Sunday or after Normal Working Hours by Company shall be charged either as overtime payment or compensated through additional Annual Leave. Alhamdulillah, I thought OT is only for non-executive level. Now, I knew that actually it depends on your boss!

See, those were the contents of my offer letter! That’s all. No strict rules & regulations. Alhamdulillah, during my interview with him last time-14.10.2008, totally different. InsyaAllah, I will get a better boss who cares of his staff welfare. I will work hard for the company as long as company’s management treat me well. (Actually, I always serve my best in any jobs at any places and it’s a MUST because I always remember that I am the KHALIFAH). When we hold & follow the IMAN, InsyaAllah, we will not LOST and of course always in barakah wa redha of HIM. Ameen.

I have already ACCEPT the offer this morning-20.10.2008! Subhanallah..

People & friends out there (including silent reader, if any)
Thank you for all of your Du’a & advices.
It really helps me to be much stronger than before. I'm so lucky to have this bunch of friends who really care for me- alhamdulillah..

May Allah bless you with good health & good rewards till the day after, insya Allah..



P/s: to all readers, please correct my grammar here because I am in learning process. (selalu dapat teguran dari bos tak fluent English..Memang betul pun..so, positively I will try..

5 tuan penasihat:

Ummu Mar'ie & Mar'iyah said...

Zilla, alhamdulillah, sy dah dapat 'rezki' sy. lepas ni, di izinkan Allah awak pulak yer..

tempat saya akan kosong nanti..silakan sesiapa...

p/s: sy belum pos lagi, jap lagi kut.apapun sy akan inform awak.

::ziLla:: said...

tahniah

Ummu Mar'ie & Mar'iyah said...

terima kasih atas beri semangat

Anonymous said...

Tahniah....

Semoga heppi di tempat kerja baru. Bila nak datang Port dickson lagi?

Ummu Mar'ie & Mar'iyah said...

thanks to you..sms sy dah terima juga email..maaf belum sempa nak reply..

act, khamis lepas baru jer turun PD. tapi pi site-esso. tak dapekla nak singgah..