Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Plan Something Interesting & Happy..

Lately, I really miss my family & siblings (especially mak & abah).
Not frequently do something interesting for them.
Always thought that what 's my contribution to them?
I just do normal practise as anak to them.
I really want to bring them going for a holiday @ bring them to some other interesting place like others.
Happy, Cool, lots of smiles & will be remember forever......

But, I'll know their answer. As usual mak will say 'Susah nak tinggal rumah'
'Sape nak jaga rumah'.'Abah tak larat nak jalan jauh'. 'pegilah dgn adik2'.
'rasanya kalau mak pegi, abah bagi. tp dia tinggallah'.

Really frustrated when I always heard those reasons.Starts not confident, Sad, & dimotivated.

Ah, I don't care! This time I will plan 'something' for me & my family..
I'll ensure that my plan will success & deeply hope Allah will ease everything to us.
InsyaAllah..(Ya Allah the Almighty, really need your help. You KNOW everything good or bad for us)..

0 tuan penasihat: